1. Justification of boader closure and the mandatory isolation was successful hence it will remain closed until further notice.
2. About 10,000 contacts traced to be tested in the coming week. This has been successful.
3. 378 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ghana.
4. Restriction of movement has been extended to One More Week subject to review.
5. Electricity Bills for lifeline consumers to be paid fully by Government. For all other categories, govt will pay 50% using March bills as a benchmark. This will be for the next 3 months ie April to June.
6. Excesses in the lockdown will be investigated to the later.
7. President thanked all countries, international institutions, local institutions who have donated to the country.
Obrempong-Nana Kwaku Ampomah is a native of Abompe in the Eastern Region and has lived in Anyinam and Asamang Tamfoe in Eastern Region and Kumasi, Ashanti Region, from 1996 to 2005, 2005 to 2015 and 2015 to date respectively. Since 2016, Obrempong-Nana has been a freelance journalist
and responsible for Fishing for stories to feed a host of radio and TV stations like UTV, Kumasi fm, Ahotor fm, Adehye fm, Abusua fm, Kings Radio, Otec fm, Metro fm, Power fm, Good life fm, Eastern fm, Kingdom fm, Adoa TV, Ashh fm, solid fm, Today's radio, just for few, across the country. He's currently the host of the following programs, Asɛm Yi Di Ka, Time With The Priest and Hwɛ Mmra No Mu on YOA Radio, an online Radio based in Accra-Ghana. He's also the CEO Obrempong-Nana Media. He's much interested in writing Articles and Script Editing. His bi-cultural background and focus on community collaboration has led
him to a number of volunteer opportunities and community leadership roles.
View all posts by obrempongnanakwakuampomah1